Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
THAT HOME FEEL may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of THAT HOME FEEL ‘products and services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about THAT HOME FEEL’ products and services or sign up to receive THAT HOME FEEL’ e-mail newsletters.
- Downloading and using our mobile applications.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to THAT HOME FEEL.
- Requesting information or assistance from THAT HOME FEEL. THAT HOME FEEL may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding THAT HOME FEEL’ products.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that THAT HOME FEEL may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates).
Like many websites, THAT HOME FEEL utilises “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided THAT HOME FEEL with personal information.
Cookies help THAT HOME FEEL to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalised service by enabling THAT HOME FEEL to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting THAT HOME FEEL’ cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the site.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Use of Your Personal information
Upon THAT HOME FEEL’ collection of your personal information, THAT HOME FEEL may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by THAT HOME FEEL in accordance with applicable laws. However, THAT HOME FEEL will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for THAT HOME FEEL business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
THAT HOME FEEL does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from THAT HOME FEEL (except in connection with information or products that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by THAT HOME FEEL. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from THAT HOME FEEL, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us by email.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments